Ashok Maheshwary & Associates LLP and/or its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “AKMG“, “us“, “we” or “our“) respects the privacy of the personal information collected by us through our website and any other personal information collected by us during the performance of our agreed services.
2. How we collect Personal Information
Any Personal Information voluntarily provided by you or provided to us when you:
- provide data to us in relation to the performance of our agreed services;
- use our websites or applications;
- request quotes, services, support, downloads, trials, whitepapers, training or information;
- opt-in to receive marketing and other communications from AKMG;
- register for events or webinars;
- provide a testimonial;
- subscribe to newsletters;
- contact us; or
- through cookies.
Categories of Personal Information that we collect may include your name, email address, home address, contact telephone numbers, organization details, designation. We may also collect demographic information, such as your age, gender, interests, and preferences.
3. How we may use your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- deliver the solutions, services, and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- perform our agreed services;
- perform a contract to which you are a party;
- provide account-related services and information;
- troubleshoot you with service and support issues or questions;
- contact you, send communications to you, including information about services available from our events, newsletters, and surveys;
- better understand our customers and online users, including profiling based on interests and interactions with our site;
- personalize content and implement your preferences;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
4. How we may share your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information for any purpose with your consent. We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action as required by applicable law or regulation or as per the direction of government authorities.
Except as described above, we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
5. How we ensure the security of your Personal Information
We use appropriate technical and physical data security to ensure protection against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of information we collect, use, process or store. Our way of securing information includes:
- following data security protocols at office premise;
- limiting physical access at our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- ensuring that our business partners have appropriate technical and organizational security measures to keep your personal information protected.
- As required by law, destroying or de-identifying personal information.
We encourage you to keep any passwords you use confidential and to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams where someone may send you an email that appears to be from us asking for your personal information. We will not request your ID or password through email. Please note that we use secure third softwares and/or applications for collection, processing or storing your Personal Information including Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Adobe PDF etc.
Please also further note that while have / will have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the Personal Information collected by us; however, please be aware that the transmission of Personal Information via the internet is not completely secure and we may not be able to prevent all unauthorised access to the Personal Information collected by us. We hereby disclaim all or any liability of whatsoever nature (whether present or future) that may arise as a result of collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of the Personal Information by us.
6. Your Privacy Rights
You may have the following privacy rights
- right to request information about the Personal Information that we have collected about you and for what purpose;
- subject to applicable law requirements, right to request the deletion of your Personal Information that we have collected from you; ? you may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from us by indicating your preferences. You can click “unsubscribe” in any marketing email communications we send you, or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
7. Your Consent
By using our website or otherwise agreeing to receive our services (by way of a contract or otherwise), you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, processing, disclosure and sharing of the personal information as described and collected by us.
9. Contacting Us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.